Field of Greens RAW
NO. ADDED. SWEETENER.
It's that easy. Take our regular Field of Greens, remove the organic stevia, and boom, you've got Field of Greens RAW. Perfect for mixing in smoothies or your favorite flavored drink, all you'll get is a little sweetness from the real fruits and veggies. Nothing more.
- 100% real USDA organic fruits and vegetables.
- None of those extracts that other vegetable powders use.
- Antioxidants, fiber, and prebiotics
- Safe for the whole family and all athletes.
Since Field of Greens is made with real foods, it technically is not a supplement! This nutrient-dense superfood powder helps with overall well-being by aiding in anti-oxidation, lipid metabolism, and glucose metabolism.
SUPPORTs HEALTHY METABOLISM
NATURAL SOURCE OF
VITAMINS + MINERALS
- BLBenjamin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars19 hours agoThe new Green Deal
Really helps replace what I have lost in my diet with new nutrients from veggies and fruitsWas this helpful?
- SGSally G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars19 hours agoEarthy taste, makes you feel connected and healthy!
Only used a few days so far, looking forward to seeing some good results!Was this helpful?
- SHStanley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars23 hours agoVery convenient
I like the opportunity to get all these veggies, that I would not normally consume, in powder form. I add a scoop to my orange juice, and it is a pleasant start to the day.Was this helpful?
- EOEoin Og MacIain Stewart FSA Scot, FRAI, B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayLove it and have loved it
Love Field of Greens. I’ll keep ordering them as long as my Marine disability payments allow.Was this helpful?
- RBRob B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayExactly what I wanted.
I ordered the original field of greens years ago when Miles first came out with it. I loved the concept but it was overly sweet and tasted artificial. This version skips the flavorings or sweetener and you taste just the ingredients. And, it’s great. It has a slight spinach + slight licorice taste that I enjoy. There is a bit of inherent sweetness from the other ingredients. I put it in water once or twice a day.Was this helpful?