Muscles Targeted: Forearms
- Find a suitable plate and grasp it in the middle on both sides.
- Holding the weight, place your elbows on your thighs just before your knees
- Using only your wrists and keeping the rest of your arm completely still, push the weight downwards as far as you can.
- Still only using your wrists, pull the plate in an upwards direction as high as you can.
- Repeat until failure
- Once you reach failure, grab the weight by the top using only your fingertips.
- Resume the same position with your elbows resting toward the ends of your thighs.
- Hold the weight and maintain position until failure